A beautiful young lady crying at a funeral and later shot dead in the chest sitting on her sofa in her living room

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
passerby
Your TCI: na

A beautiful young lady crying at a funeral and later shot dead in the chest sitting on her sofa in her living room

Post by passerby »

Hi, I’m looking for a crime movie I saw on TV in mid 2000s, although I assume the movie is older, probably belongs to the 90s or late 80s.

I remember only three scenes from the movie, all involve a beautiful flirty young lady with a dark hair and short kare hair style.

Scene 1: The lady is having a romantic, flirty conversation/interaction with a guy in an apartment/closed hall, he is looking to win her romantically and succeed, and so becoming her lover. The guy and his attitude appears cheesy, meaning he is only interested in her sexually (I remember this scene very vaguely).

Scene 2: The lady is crying at a funeral near the grave of a person whom she has known closely, while her new lover is hugging her with one hand, comforting her. The weather is gloomy and she is wearing a fascinator hat with a dark net over her face (I hope I remember correctly).

Scene 3: The woman is sitting in her living room, probably on her sofa, and a man is entering and shooting her multiple times in her chest, and she is dead. I don’t remember why he shot her or whether he took anything from the apartment before leaving.

That’s all I remember, I believe the language was English but not fully sure. As mentioned in the beginning, it’s probably a crime movie (the vibe is quite dark), and doesn’t seem to me like a cinema movie, more like a TV one (although, again, I’m not sure).

I appreciate your help In advance, thanks.