Watch Journal not showing all recent ratings

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
zevel6
4257 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Watch Journal not showing all recent ratings

Post by zevel6 »

The watch journal seems inconsistent in picking up titles - only includes 2 titles rated this month whilst I've rated 12 or 13.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Watch Journal not showing all recent ratings

Post by mpowell »

zevel6 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 pm
The watch journal seems inconsistent in picking up titles - only includes 2 titles rated this month whilst I've rated 12 or 13.
Hey there! I looked at your data, and it appears that the Watch Date for all but 2 titles this month was not set.

Watch Date is an optional field, and differs from Rate Date in that it can be set to any day of your choosing (or no day). If you'd like to set all your empty "Watch Dates" to the Date Rated, just send a quick email to support@criticker.com, and we can hook that up! Otherwise, you can also just edit your existing ratings to add a watch date for any that seem to be missing from your list.

zevel6
4257 Ratings

Post by zevel6 »

Thank you for taking a look!
It's a bit strange as I have rated all titles in the exact same way so not sure why some would have a watch date and others not. Either way, it seems I can fix it by simply going into the titles, pressing edit and save (the watch date appears before I press save so no need to change anything).

Victoriouz
11734 Ratings

Post by Victoriouz »

If the titles missing a watch date included Where Dreams Go to Die and/or The Race to Alaska (and also maybe Spermworld) then it's because you submitted those titles.

The submission form doesn't have a "Watched on" field so that doesn't get logged;

(I mainly submit TV episodes I watch so every time I submit a new one I have to remember to click the "Edit" button on my rating and save the watch date)

zevel6
4257 Ratings

Post by zevel6 »

Victoriouz wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 pm
If the titles missing a watch date included Where Dreams Go to Die and/or The Race to Alaska (and also maybe Spermworld) then it's because you submitted those titles.

The submission form doesn't have a "Watched on" field so that doesn't get logged;

(I mainly submit TV episodes I watch so every time I submit a new one I have to remember to click the "Edit" button on my rating and save the watch date)
Thank you - that's very helpful to know!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Victoriouz wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 pm

Thanks for pointing this out! We totally forgot to include the Watch Date option for film submissions, so will look into doing that now!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We have now added the ability to leave a "Watch Date" at the time of submission! Full details here. Thanks so much for suggesting this!